HLA & MICA Antibody Detection & Identification
Immucor Lifecodes HLA Antibody Screening and Identification
Immucor Lifecodes HLA Antibody Identification with Single Antigen Beads
Immucor Lifecodes Donor Specific Antibody Detection
Immucor Lifecodes MICA Antibody Identification with Single Antigen Beads
At Quest Biomedical, we understand the nature and complexity of antibody screening and identification and that a combination of tests should be considered in order to fully resolve complex antibody profiles and clinical relevance in line with current guidelines (BSHI /BTS - Guidelines for the detection and characterisation of clinically relevant antibodies in allotransplantation). We believe that the use of the Immucor range of antibody kits will make a positive and significant contribution to such a program.
Immucor Lifecodes HLA products are based on Luminex xMAP technology.
Luminex Key Features:
- Amplified DNA can be analysed with up to 100 different SSO probes simultaneously
- Multiplex reactions reduce labour, consumables and assay time
- XY platform allows walk-away acquisition from 1 to 96 samples at a time
- Convenience of full automation, if required, through collaboration with Hamilton Robotics
Immucor Lifecodes LifeScreen, Class I and Class II ID Kits
- LifeScreen Deluxe contains seven different Class I beads and five Class II beads. The sensitivity has been enhanced through the use of CREG-enriched beads
- Class I and II ID panels provide antibody identification and panel-reactive antibody (PRA) information
- Vacuum manifold wash technique reduces total hands-on time, operator variation and contamination
Immucor Lifecodes LSA Class I and II Single Antigen Kits
Immucor’s LSA (Lifecodes Single Antigen) kit is designed to identify permissible allele-level antigens. It also helps to identify those specificities that are masked in high-PRA sera when tested on conventional identification panels.
- Class I panel comprises over 90 different HLA-A, -B and -Cw recombinant antigens
- Class II panel comprises over 60 HLA-DRB, -DQB and -DPB recombinant antigens
- Contains both high- and low-frequency antigens
- Each DQ and DP antigen contains different combinations of common alpha and beta chains, facilitating identification of chain-specific antibodies
- IgM conjugates available
Immucor Lifecodes DSA Donor Specific Antibody Detection Kit
The Immucor DSA kit makes it possible to screen for the presence of antibodies directed against the HLA antigens of the donor. It is ideal for pre- and post-transplant monitoring. Donor lymphocytes are first isolated and lysed, and the lysate is then incubated with Class I specific and Class II specific beads. The HLA antigens of the donor are bound to the specific beads via capture monoclonal antibodies. The beads are then incubated with the serum and any HLA antibodies against the donor are detected using the Luminex analyser after addition of anti-human IgG conjugated with PE.
- Detect donor specific HLA IgG antibodies against Class I and/or Class II antigens in a single well
- Freeze donor lysate for future testing
- No cell viability issues
- Values mirror Flow Crossmatch Channel Shifts
- Run from 1 to 91 assays at a time
Immucor Lifecodes LSA MIC Kit
Immucor’s LSA-MIC kit provides recombinant MICA single antigen beads for the detection of MICA antibodies in serum. The kit facilitates identification of immunogenic epitopes in sera sensitised to MICA. The redundancy of epitopes helps ensure the correct identification of anti-MICA reactivity. Luminex xMAP technology provides flow cytometric sensitivity to identify low titre antibodies in subject sera.